The MVA Board has decided the opening of a new Board position, to be endorsed at the upcoming General Assembly planned in June this year.
The position is “Education and Special Project Coordinator”, please see attached the relevant Terms of Reference and desired Qualifications.
This position is voluntary and would require to spend at least at least few hours a week on it.
Terms of Reference
- Focal point for the first Special Project that is: implementation of the Women on the Moon Initiative
- Focal point for the Educational activities in coordination with the MV Missions and Activities Coordinator
- Propose and Foster a balanced gender policy in all MVA activities
- Specific Projects delegated by the President
- Member of the Moon Village Association
- Professional with at least 5 years of experience in gender policy
- Proactive attitude to reach-out to space and non space communities
- Good Network with Space Agencies and/or International Organizations
- Experience with Educational programs
Applicants should include their CV and the motivation for applying to this position. The deadline for application is April 30, 2019. Depending of the number of applicants there could be a need for a remote interview with the Interview Board.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
- Jan Kolar: email@example.com
- with copy to Giuseppe Reibaldi: firstname.lastname@example.org.