Institutional members fees
- Universities and NGOs: €100.
- Companies up to 100 employees: €500.
- Companies with 100 to 1000 employees: €1,000.
- Companies larger than 1000 employees: €2,500.
MVA Institutional Member Benefits
International expert environment
- Non-partisan, unbiased forum for discussion on and implementation of best ways to explore and utilise the Moon
- Direct connection to all the major players worldwide – agencies, companies, think tanks, venture capitalists etc.
- Interaction with scientists and astronauts via the MVA working groups
“Rules of the game” in the making
- Possibility to propose, contribute to (via own delegates) and even lead MVA working groups, studies and other key initiatives
- Chance to impact the respective agendas and to lobby own interests in critically important areas – Moon Village architecture, standards, economic issues, coordination and partnership etc.
Widening business horizons
- Perspective to become a participant of the multi-billion Moon market of goods and services
- Privilege to access an MVA data base of products, technologies and services available worldwide (demand & supply)
- Possibility to capitalise on the presence among the MVA members of non-space industries, commercial firms etc.
- Right to participate in the General Assembly and to vote for decisions that shape MVA’s action plan
- Right to submit a proposal to host an MVA annual workshop or a regional event
- Eligibility to propose and host dedicated plenary sessions or roundtables of interest to the company at MVA annual workshop or regional events
Palpable financial benefits
- discounted rates for participation of the company’s representatives in MVA events and for having exhibition area at these events
Visibility and marketing
- Visibility in MVA promotional and events-related publications
- Presence of the company’s profile and news on the MVA website, in its newsletter and social media
- Positive public perception.
- right to be nominated for an annual MVA award for best achievements in Moon exploration and utilization.
MVA Institutional Members