No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
Non-space business goes to the Moon
September 29, 2020 @ 16:30 – 18:00 CEST
The ESA Downstream Gateway and the Moon Village Association (MVA) are organizing a webinar to address opportunities and challenges for non-space industries as to their possible contribution to the Moon Village establishment & development.
The event is streamed in cooperation with Cyprus Space Exploration Organization (CSEO).
Register to participate in the webinar:
The admission in the webinar will be on a first come first served basis.
- Promote the non-space industries’ involvement in the Moon-related activities
- Find mutual benefits for space and non-space industries cooperation in the context of the Moon exploration & utilization
- Identify economic expediency and commercial opportunities for non-space industries to invest in new developments aiming at a “dual use” (that is both for space and on-Earth applications), as well as bringing existing terrestrial solutions to the attention of space players
- Promote MVA as a possible platform for a dialogue between the two groups of industry, defining attractive cooperation models.
- Introduction: Oleg Ventskovsky, MVA and Donatella Ponziani, ESA
- The Moon Village architecture scenarios and associated building blocks: John Mankins, MVA Vice-President
- The Space Agency perspective: Jan Woerner, ESA DG
- The Non-Space Companies perspective: Kajima (Japan), Space Zab (Thailand), Dinitech (Italy), Deeplunar (Luxembourg), Autodesk (US)
- The Space company perspective: Hervé Gilibert, ArianeGroup CTO
- Round-table discussion
- Q&A session
- Wrap-up and way forward