As MVA prepares for its annual LOC Workshop at the end of the year, MVA in collaboration with CSEO is seeking qualified and enthusiastic volunteers interested in Organizing and Operations Team.
This year’s 3-day event will be virtual giving everyone the opportunity to be a part of several interesting speeches, presentations and roundtables. Additionally, with a focus on providing a platform for Students and Young Professionals to participate and contribute to the lunar visions we hope to achieve in the future, there will also be exciting competitions to engage in.
To support the creation and smooth functioning of the events, we are looking for the following members for the Organizing and Operations Team:
Communications & Social Media Team (2 positions)
This team will support communication activities on Social Media for advertising and promoting content before and during the events of the workshop.
- Designing graphics for the Workshop and the 2021 Social Media Campaign
- Coordinating media relations and advertising with CSEO and MVA’s partners before, during and after the workshop
- Writing press releases for the MVA website
- Coordinating with the organizing team
All of the above has to be done in close collaboration with MVA’s Administration and the Outreach & Education Teams.
Estimated time commitment: 4-5 hours a week (avg.)
Operational Logistics Team (2 positions)
This team will support the virtual workshop’s logistics over 3 days which would involve;
- Coordinating with participants, panellists, organizers and working groups to ensure that
- The presentation/streaming links are available,
- The event runs on time,
- Technical support is available for speakers, etc.
- Liaising with responsible persons for backups, schedule changes or technical difficulties
- Interact with the live roundtables and moderate Q&As
- Work with the Communications & Social Media Team to promote the workshop
Estimated time commitment: 4-5 hours a week on average.
Necessary Qualifications for all Positions
- Interest in the Moon Village concept and journey.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced rapid turnaround international environment and meet deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
- Good English skills with a keen interest for communicating with a wide professional network.
- Good teamwork skills and a high degree of self-organisation.
- Graphic design skills are desirable
- Connect with a highly skilled professional network of academics, industry professionals, partners and experts
- Free registration to the LOC Workshop
- Enhance your management and international cooperation skills
- Develop highly desirable management skills.
|18 October 2021
|31 October 2021
|Announcement of Results:
|31 October 2021
|5 November 2021
How to Apply
Apply by filling the followning form:
Some positions might require an interview prior to final selection in which case we will reach out for the same.
Do not hesitate to get in contact with us if you have any questions. We are looking forward to receiving your applications!