The MVA Board is opening of the Board position of Education and Outreach Coordinator. The duration of the position is until the Elections and General Assembly, which will be held in June 2024.
Please see attached the relevant Terms of Reference and desired Qualifications for the position of Education and Outreach Coordinator.
This position is voluntary and would require to spend at least at least few hours a week on it.
Terms of Reference
- Focal point for the educational activities; focal point for Outreach activities discharged in cooperation with the International Moon Day Media Coordinator.
- Collection of existing educational material from other partners and organisations
- Foster the coaching process by the MVA members
- Co-chair the “Toward the Moon Village Generation” Project”
- Focal point for the presentation of the educational material during MVA & collaborators’ events, conferences, workshops
- Implementation of the Women on the Moon Initiative
- Foster partnership in Education & Outreach with other organizations like SGAC, UNOOSA, and Space agencies
- Other specific tasks delegated by the President
- Professional with at least 5 years of experience
- Proactive attitude to reach-out to space and non-space communities
- Good Network with Space Agencies and/or International Organizations
- Experience with Educational and Outreach programs
Applicants should include their CV and the motivation for applying to this position.
The deadline for application is August 25, 2023.
Depending of the number of applicants there could be a need for a remote interview with the Interview Board.If you are interested, please apply via the following form: